FAQ: Air ConditionersWireless Control
- What is FGLair™?
- Is there a fee to use FGLair™?
- Can I use FGLair™ and a wired remote controller at the same time?
- What kind of wireless router can I use?
- What do I need to operate my air conditioner away from the place where it is installed?
- Although the recommended frequency band is 2.4 GHz, is there any problem if my router also has a 5 GHz band?
- How do I know the frequency band of the router?
- Do you have any plans to make it compatible with the 5 GHz band?
- The router available from HP has been discontinued. Is it OK to use a comparable router as long as the specifications are the same?
Functions and Specifications
- What does this app do?
- How many mobile devices can I use to operate an indoor unit?
- How many indoor units can I operate with one mobile device?
- Can I log in from multiple mobile devices using the same ID and password?
- Can I register and use multiple IDs on one mobile device?
- What is the wireless communication range?
- Will the standby power of the main unit of my air conditioner increase when connected to an optional wireless adapter?
- When a wireless LAN adapter is in use, which takes priority, operation by a smartphone or operation by the remote controller that comes with an air conditioner?
- Is there any difference in what the app can do depending on which version of OS a smartphone operates on?
- Can I operate an air conditioner with a built-in wireless LAN adapter and another one with an external adapter using the same app?
- Are the user-specific settings of a registered air conditioner returned to SSID (factory settings) when initializing the adapter?
How to Use Wireless Control
- How do I install the app?
- How can I start using wireless LAN?
- I want to replace my wireless router with a new one.
- How do I initialize the wireless function of my air conditioner to its original settings?
- What should I do when I buy a new mobile device to replace the old one?
- What should I do if I change my e-mail address?
- How soon can I get an e-mail notification when creating an account?
- How long is a notification e-mail valid when creating an account?
- Is there a password restriction when creating an account?
- How long does it take for the password reset e-mail to be delivered?
- How long does it take to complete a connection setup?
- When I delete my account, will connection information and information about the registered device be deleted?
- How can I change the SSID?
- Is there any limit on the number of alphanumeric characters to be used to rename the SSID?
- How to unregister a wireless LAN adapter
- How to initialize a wireless LAN adapter
- I did not receive a notification e-mail when creating an account.
- Can you resend a notification e-mail when creating an account?
- What should I do if I forget my username?
- I cannot make a connection in button mode or in manual mode setting.
- Can I restore my account after deleting it?
- How can I connect if there is no WPS button?
- Connection failed while operating in button mode. When trying to reconnect in button mode, is it OK to press the WPS button again?
- During the registration of an air conditioner using a mobile device operating on iOS 11, when I enter the SSID and PIN, a network error message is shown on the screen. I cannot complete registration.
- FGLair is a trademark of Fujitsu General Limited.