Smart and Comfort Control
Navigation and setting
- Select from a heating menu
- Set a programmable timer
Large LCD panel
- Shows operation status
- Shows error messages
- Messages in plain text
Easy-to-set operation modes
- Select a heating mode and set water temperature
Heating mode setting
Enables automatic switching between Comfort mode and Reduce mode depending on outdoor temperature.
Maintains room temperature at a comfortable level.
Maintains room temperature at a lower level.
Activates frost protection in standby mode.
Automatic heating curve control
The heating curve is automatically controlled based on the outdoor temperature and the set temperature. Temperature can be adjusted when it is too warm or too cold.
- You can set on/off times easily.
- You can select an operation mode for each on/off setting.
- Allows up to 3 on/off settings per day.
- Allows individual settings for each day of the week.
- Allows up to 8 on/off settings.
- While you are away from home for an extended period during winter, the system prevents your room or house from freezing.
When cooling mode is selected, the system automatically switches between cooling and heating modes depending on the outdoor temperature to serve as an all-season air conditioner.
A variety of optional remote controllers are available. You can also remotely control the system via the Internet. These options meet your every lifestyle need.