WATERSTAGE™ (Air to Water) What kind of construction is needed for ATW?

  • 0007


For Split type units it's pipe work for the refrigerant circuit and for Monobloc system it's only the hydraulic pipe work. In addition some electrical wiring is necessary for both systems.

"WATERSTAGE" is a trademark of Fujitsu General Limited.