Halcyon™ SINGLE-ROOM MINI-SPLIT SYSTEMS Multi Position Air Handling Unit
Fujitsu is thrilled to present yet another product innovation designed to complement a progressive market. Leveraging our cutting edge inverter technology, Fujitsu’s new system combines our revolutionary side discharge outdoor units with a modular design indoor unit. The result: high efficiency, space saving, and quiet single-zone systems with no compromise.
Indoor Unit Features
- All-aluminum indoor unit coil
- High static pressure, up to 1.0 inWG
- Indoor sound levels as low as 25 dBA
- Adaptive fan motor control - Optimum indoor comfort
- Minimum clearance on three sides only 21in. clearance on the front for service.
- Downflow and Horizontal Right kits provided with each AHU at no additional cost
- Factory provided and field installed electric heat kit - Up to 15.5kW
- External Input/Output Interface - Interlock with 3rd party systems. (Optional)
Outdoor Unit Features
- Fully communicating heat pump with conventional multiposition air handler. Ideal solution for installations with limited space
- Variable speed inverter-driven compressor for optimum system operation and comfort
- Outdoor sound levels as low as 53 dBA
- High efficiency DC motor
- Single fan outdoor unit - Save space without compromise
- True Multi-Position Design - up flow, down flow, & horizontal
- High Energy Saving - Inverter driven heat pump, high efficiency ECM motor, and all-aluminum indoor unit coil.
Smart Device Control (optional)
Wireless LAN compatible systems can be controlled from anywhere using the FGLair app on a mobile device, or smart home devices such as Amazon Echo or Google Home. (FGlair app is available for download on the Apple App store and Google Play Store.)