Split Systems (Air Conditioner) Feature Explanation
Energy Saving Function
Dual side fans
- The comfortable space can be created with Hybrid Airflow, which combines different temperatures of air current and velocities.
Save human sensor
- Human sensor detects the movement of people in the room and judges whether the energy saving operation.
Save & Stop human sensor
- Human sensor detects the movement of people in the room and judges whether the energy saving or stop operation.
- Thermostat setting automatically changes according to the temperature to avoid unnecessary cooling and heating.
Room temperature set point limitation
- The minimum and maximum temperature range can be set giving further energy saving while considering the comfort of the occupants.
- Keeping the rated heating capacity even when the outdoor ambient temperature is -7°C.
- An additional louver that opens based on monitoring sensors to quickly enhance immediate comfort needs.
Server room operation
- Interlock operation is possible by connecting 2 indoor units even in the low temperature.
- Operation at maximum air flow and compressor speed, and quickly makes the room comfortable.
10°C HEAT operation
- The room temperature can be set to go no lower than 10°C, thus ensuring that the room does not get too cold when not occupied.
Low noise mode
- Sound noise level of outdoor unit can be selected.
- The unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes based on your temperature setting and the room temperature.
Up / down swing flaps
- The up / down flaps automatically swing up and down.
Double swing automatic
- Complex swing action of flaps enables automatically to swing both horizontal and vertical directions.
Automatic fan speed
- The micro-computer automatically adjusts the airflow effectively to follow the changes of room temperature.
- In the event of a temporary power failure, the air conditioner will automatically restart in the same operating mode as before, once power supply is restored.
Connectable fresh air duct
- Outside air can be introduced by attaching field supplied duct to fresh air knockout and optional part.
Fresh air intake
- Fresh air can be taken in by a fan which can be connected using external control unit.
Connectable distributing duct
- Systems are capable of attaching field-supplied branch ducts distributing the airflow.
Individual airflow direction control
- Each louver of 4-way Cassette type can be controlled individually and provides comfortable airflow.
Auto off timer
- Automatically stops operation when a fixed time has elapsed from the start of operation.
- The micro-computer gradually changes the room temperature automatically to afford a comfortable night's sleep.
- This digital timer allows selection of one of four options : ON, OFF, ON;→OFF or OFF→ON.
- Different ON-OFF times can be set for each day.
Weekly + setback timer
- Weekly + Setback timer can set temperature for two times spans and for each day of the week.
- Indicates the filter cleaning period by lamp.
External error output
External ON/OFF input
Wireless LAN control
- The exclusive Wi-Fi adaptor enables to operate the air conditioner by smartphone or tablet PC from outside.
Plasma air clean
- The electrostatic precipitator removes dust particles such as pollens and house dust. It is washable and can be always maintained clean.
Filter auto clean
- The dust collected by the air filter is automatically removed. A routine disposal of the dust stored in the dust box is just necessary.
Ion deodorization filter
- The filter deodorizes by powerfully decomposing absorbed odors using the oxidizing and reducing effects of ions generated by the ultra-fine-particle ceramic.
- The Apple-catechin filter uses static electricity to clean fine particles and dust in the air.
- Since the front panel is easy to remove, maintenance is also easy.
Automatic airflow adjustment
- Automatically detects required airflow in each application case and adjust the volume.
Drain pump as standard
All DC models
i-PAM control models
- i-PAM inverter control is a technology which reduces loss by adjusting the current waveform to a better sine waveform.
V-PAM control models
- V-PAM inverter control reduces the effects of magnetic flux and increases the maximum speed and efficiency of the compressor by vector control technology.