FAQ: Air ConditionersWATERSTAGE™ ATW Systems
WATERSTAGE™ ATW Systems
- What is an ATW system?
- What are the advantages of an ATW system?
- What does an ATW system do?
- What is the difference between an air conditioner and an ATW system?
- Is an ATW system clean and safe?
- Is the running cost of an ATW system high?
- How is an ATW system installed?
- Can I retrofit an ATW system to an existing house?
- Can I reuse existing hydraulic pipes and refrigerant pipes to install an ATW system?
- What information do I need to provide to get a quotation for installing an ATW system?
- Who should I contact to get a quotation for an ATW system?
Functions and Specifications
- How durable is an outdoor unit against sun, rain, and wind?
- Is it all right to install an ATW system in a cold region?
- Can I install an ATW system in a snowy area?
- Is a timer function available?
- Is it all right to operate an ATW system continuously during the colder months?
- Can I scale an ATW system up after initial installation?
How to Use an ATW System
- What heating system should I choose to save energy consumption?
- Does an ATW heat pump need a backup heater?
- I have not used my ATW system for a long time. What do I have to do before restarting it?
- If I'm planning not to use my ATW system for a long time, what should I do with it?
- How should I prepare my ATW system for the winter season?
- What is not covered under warranty?
- What is covered under warranty?
- Cooling (or heating) performance is poor.
- The unit does not operate as commanded by a remote controller.
- The indoor unit doesn't operate at all.
- The indoor unit doesn't start to operate immediately after it is switched on.
- Does an outdoor unit make any noise while operating?
- Water is coming out of the outdoor unit. Why is that happening?
- What does Automatic defrosting do for an outdoor unit?
- What do I do with the water draining out of the outdoor unit?
- Can I reuse the existing piping installed for my old heat pump?
- What happens if the piping is of less than the minimum recommended length (3 to 5 meters)?
- Can I cover the front of the outdoor unit to make it less conspicuous?
- Where should I install an indoor unit?
- Where should I install an outdoor unit?
- WATERSTAGE is a trademark of Fujitsu General Limited.