Environment: Environmental Strategy Fujitsu General Group Environmental Policy
The Fujitsu General Group Environmental Policy was established in 2003 to frame our philosophy and guidelines regarding environmental management. It was revised in 2012 to reﬂect changes in the social environment.
The Fujitsu General Group recognizes that global environmental protection is a vitally important business issue. We promote the sustainable development of society by contributing to creating a secure and comfortable society, and by providing people around the world with a future of prosperity and dreams.
In addition, while observing all environmental regulations in our business operations, we are actively pursuing environmental protection activities on our own initiative. Through our individual and collective actions, we will strive to safeguard a rich natural environment for future generations.
Code of Conduct
- We help customers and society reduce the environmental impact of their business activities and improve environmental efficiency by providing thorough and secure products and services through the pursuit of advanced technologies.
- We strive to reduce the environmental impact of our products throughout their entire lifecycle.
- We are committed to conserving energy and natural resources, and practice the 3Rs approach (reduce, reuse, recycle) to create best-of-breed eco-friendly products.
- We seek to reduce risks to human health and the environment from the use of chemical substances and waste.
- We disclose environment-related information on our business activities, products and services, and we utilize the resulting feedback to critique ourselves in order to further improve our environmental programs.
- We encourage our employees to work on global environmental conservation such as tackling climate change and the preservation of biodiversity through their business and civic activities to be role models in society.