FAQs : Air ConditionerSplit Systems
Before you buy
Before you buy
- I live near the coast and am worried about the coil rusting.
- What happens if the unit is too small for the room?
- What happens if the unit is too large for the room?
- Can I have a wired remote controller for my air conditioner instead of a wireless one?
- Should I get a single phase or three phase Air Conditioner?
- Should I just replace the current machine with a new one of the same capacity or should I re-check the sizing?
- Why don't we talk in HP (Horse Power) anymore in Air Conditioning?
Function and Specification
How to use
- What sorts of things aren’t covered under warranty?
- What sorts of things are covered under warranty?
- The Operation and Timer LED lamp are flashing.
- Doesn't operate immediately (Indoor unit)
- Noise is heard (Indoor unit)
- The unit smells (Indoor unit)
- Mist or steam are emitted (Indoor unit)
- Airflow is weak or stops (Indoor unit)
- Doesn't operate at all (Indoor unit)
- Poor Cooling or Heating performance (Indoor unit)
- Indicator blinks slowly. (Indoor unit : Heating)
- The unit operates differently from the remote controller's setting (Indoor unit)
- Water is coming out from the unit (Outdoor unit)
- Can I re-use the piping which is already installed for my old Air Conditioner?
- What happens if piping is less than the minimum recommended length (3 metres / 5 metres)?
- Can I re-use the ducting which is already installed for my old Ducted Air Conditioner?
- How do I choose the best place to install a Wall Mounted Air Conditioner?
- Can I put a cover over the front of my outdoor unit to make it less visible?
- What is the best location to install the outdoor unit for my Split System?
- If I move house can I take my split system with me?