FUJITSU GENERAL (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- +66 (0) 38-490-440, 441, 442, 443, 444
- +66 (0) 38-490-195, 197
- Laem Chabang Industrial Estate, I-EA-T, Free Zone 1 92/9 Moo 2, Thungsukhla, Sriracha Chonburi 20230 Thailand
- Google Maps
- Inquiry Form
BANGKOK SALES OFFICE
Fujitsu General (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was established to manufacture air conditioners for Fujitsu General, one of the principal members of the Fujitsu Group, Japan's largest electronics manufacturer.
Fujitsu General has studied the climate of the countries and has been developing air conditioners that are durable and reliable while providing superior performance under those conditions. This approach has earned us a high reputation all over the world and has resulted in consistent growth. With the help of guidance in quality assurance and sophisticated technology from the parent company, Fujitsu General(Thailand) has established a system for producing high quality air conditioners offering superior performance.
Based on the philosophy of promoting prosperous coexistence and acting as a cross-cultural company that underlines overseas operations of the Fujitsu General Group, Fujitsu General(Thailand) is striving to contribute to the economic development of Thailand.
|Established||June 7, 1991|
|Capital||1,740 Million Baht|
|Site Area||100,800 m²|
|Building Floor Space||55,800 m²|
|Type of Business||Manufacture and Sales of Air Conditioners|
Fujitsu General (Thailand) Company Limited has maintained its commitment to satisfying its customers' demand for top quality and reliable products since its inauguration. With "Superior quality means customer satisfaction" slogan , the company adopted the ISO 9001: 2000 quality in 2001. We also realize production should have no harm to environmental. We strictly followed our slogan "We shall do our best for greener tomorrow" and adopted ISO 14001 in 1999.
We will promote its manufacturing base with regard to four key policies.
- A Communicable management system to ensure the customer is satisfied and attracted to our company.
- A belief in the future growth of our business on the worldwide stage and the resources to promote this belief into reality.
- The pursuit of core competence at all levels and every stage in our business process.
- To help promote the Fujitsu General Group become a globalized company whilst not forgetting the world is made up of people with differing cultures.
The manufacture of air conditioners is a major business of Fujitsu General. An important principle will be to ensure a manufacturing process not harmful to the environment. We are confident that by catering to local needs our product will become truly Global. The technological backing of Fujitsu General Group will speed this process.