Heat Pump for Small Capacity Type J-IIIL Series AOU96RLAVL [3Phase]
|Rating Capacity Range||8|
|Maximum Connectable Indoor Unit||1-24|
|Voltage||208 / 230 V|
|EER (Non-Ducted/Ducted)||Cooling||11.6 / 11.6 Btu/hW|
|SEER (Non-Ducted/Ducted)||Cooling||23.1 / 21.1 Btu/hW|
|COP (Non-Ducted/Ducted)||Heating||3.87 / 3.66 W/W|
|Air Flow Rate||11,000 CFM (6,475 m³/h)|
|Sound Pressure Level||Cooling||59 dB(A)|
|Net Dimensions||Height||64-1/2 inch (1,638 mm)|
|Width||42-1/2 inch (1,080 mm)|
|Depth||18-7/8 inch (480 mm)|
|Net Weight||470 lbs (213 kg)|
|Charge||- lbs ( - kg)|
|Connection Pipe Diameter||Liquid||3/8 inch (9.52 mm)|
|Discharge Gas||7/8 inch (22.20 mm)|
|Operation Range||Cooling||5*1 to 115 °FDB (-15*1 to 46 °CDB)|
|Heating||-4 to 70 °FDB (-20 to 21 °CDB)|
- Note :
- Specifications are based on the following conditions.
- Cooling :
- Indoor temperature of 80°F (26.7°C) DB / 67°F (19.4°C) WB, and outdoor temperature of 95°F (35.0°C) DB / 75°F (23.9°C) WB.
- Heating :
- Indoor temperature of 70°F (21.1°C) DB / 60°F (15.6°C) WB, and outdoor temperature of 47°F (8.3°C) DB / 43°F (6.1°C) WB.
- Pipe length :
- 25ft. (7.5 m); Height difference between outdoor unit and indoor unit : 0ft. (0 m).
- Height difference :
- 0ft. (0m). (0utdoor unit - indoor unit)
- When the outdoor unit is lower than the indoor unit, the temperature range is 23°F(-5°C).
- The cooling operation range of 5 to 115°F(-15 to 46°C) is allowed only when all of the indoor units connected to the system are higher than capacity of 18000Btu/h(5.6kW).
Outdoor Unit : AOU96RLAVL