Group Remote Controller UTY-CGGY
- Max. number of controllable groups :
- 8 remote controller groups
- Max. number of connectable remote controllers :
- 64 Group Remote Controllers in a VRF network system
- Download :
Group control of indoor units with ease of operation
- Up to 8 remote controller groups can be controlled with a single Group Remote Controller.
- Up to 64 Group Remote Controllers can be connected in a VRF network system.
- A Network Converter is required to connect Group Remote Controllers to a VRF network system. (A Network Converter can handle up to 4 Group Remote Controllers.)
- 3-wire type
Controls up to 8 remote controller groups
A single Group Remote Controller controls and monitors up to 8 remote controller groups.
- Group Remote Controller 1:
- Controls up to 8 remote controller groups, which include indoor units in an office room, a lounge, a restaurant, and a lobby.
- Group Remote Controller 2:
- Controls up to 7 remote controller groups, which include indoor units in guest rooms and a lounge.
Compact and versatile
On/Off, operation mode, room temperature, and fan speed can be controlled and monitored individually or centrally.
Built-in weekly timer
A weekly timer comes as a standard function.
|Power Supply||12 V DC|
|Net Dimensions||Height||120 mm|
|Net Weight||200 g|
|Battery||1.5 V (R03/LR03/AAA) × 2|
- 12 V DC supplied by an indoor unit