MODBUS® Converter UTY-VMSX
- Max. number of connectable units :
- 1 single-split indoor unit
The MODBUS® Converter enables air conditioners to be fully integrated into a MODBUS® network.
- Its compact size makes it easy to install.
- No separate external power supply required
- The MODBUS® Converter must be connected to an indoor unit on a one-to-one basis.
- The MODBUS® Converter enables central monitoring and control of air conditioners from BMS, central, or home controller.
- Turning an air conditioner on and off
- Mode select (Heating, Cooling, Dry, Auto, Fan)
- Fan speed control
- Louver position (airflow direction)
- Room temperature setting and display
- Economy mode setting
- Error status
Easy to install with minimal wiring and without the need for power supply cable to the converter
|Net Dimensions||Height||140 mm|
|Net Weight||200 g|
|Input Power||Max. 1.2 W|
|Max. Number of Connectable Indoor Units||1|
|Temperature (Operating/Packaged)||0 to 46ºC/-10 to 60ºC|
|Humidity (Operating/Packaged)||0 to 95%/0 to 95%|