Multi Split Systems (Air Conditioner) Feature Explanation
- Creates a comfortable environment with Hybrid Airflow, which combines air currents and velocities of different temperatures.
Human sensor (Energy Saving)
- The air conditioner switches to operate on reduced power when it detects no human movement in the room.
Human sensor for saving/stop modes
- The air conditioner switches to operate on reduced power or switches off when it detects no human movement in the room.
- A thermostat setting is adjusted automatically according to the room temperature to avoid unnecessary cooling or heating.
Setting temperature range limitation
- Sets the minimum and maximum limits on room temperature to establish the right balance between energy saving and comfortable environment.
Set temperature auto return
- The set temperature automatically returns to the previous level.
Features for Comfort
- Maintains the rated heating capacity even when the outdoor temperature drops to -7°C.
- An additional louver is activated based on feedback from the monitoring sensors to quickly cool or warm the room.
Ideal for use in a server room
- Connect 2 indoor units to make them operate in tandem in cooling mode even when the outdoor temperature is low.
- The air conditioner operates at the maximum airflow level and compressor speed to cool or warm the room quickly.
10ºC heating operation
- The room temperature can be set to not go below 10°C so that the room will not become too cold when unoccupied.
Low noise mode
- Reduces the noise level of an outdoor unit.
- The unit automatically switches between heating and cooling operations based on the set temperature and room temperature.
Vertical swing louver
- The louver automatically swings up and down.
Automatic double swings
- Activates complex swing action of the louver in both horizontal and vertical directions.
Automatic fan speed
- Microprocessor automatically adjusts the fan speed and airflow according to changes in room temperature.
- The unit automatically restarts in the previous operation mode when power returns after an outage.
Connectable fresh air duct
- Takes in outside air by attaching a supplied duct to the fresh air knockout and an optional part.
Fresh air intake
- Fresh air can be taken in from outside by a fan connected to an external control unit.
Connectable distributing duct
- Supplied branch ducts can be attached to better distribute airflow.
Individual airflow direction control
- Each louver of a 4-way cassette air conditioner can be controlled individually to provide comfortable airflow.
Cooling operation at 52°C
- High cooling capacity is maintained even at an outdoor temperature of 52℃.
PM 2.5 filter
- Equipped with a high-quality membrane filter designed to capture minuscule particulates.
- The unit automatically switches off when a predetermined time has elapsed after the timer is activated.
- Gradually changes the room temperature to maintain a comfortable sleeping environment.
- Sets the time for 1 of the following 4 options: On, Off, from On to Off, and from Off to On
- Sets different On/Off times for each day of the week.
Weekly & Temperature setback timer
- Sets temperature for two sets of On/Off times and for each day of the week.
- Indicates when the filter should be cleaned.
External error output
External On/Off input
- The front panel can be removed easily and cleaned.
Automatic airflow adjustment
- Determines the airflow level required in each application and adjusts the airflow volume automatically.