PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING TO THIS WEBSITE. By accessing to this Website (as defined below), You agree to be bound by the Terms in their entirety, including as the Terms may be amended pursuant to Section 6. By accessing or using this Website, You affirm that You are of legal age to enter into the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, You shall not access this Website (as defined below) in any manner.
1. Use of this Website
You are responsible for obtaining access to this Website and that access may involve third party fees (such as to Internet service providers or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees. In addition, you shall prepare and be responsible for all equipment necessary to access this Website.
You may be free to select any equipment and way necessary to access this Website without the concern of the FGL.
2. Intellectual Property
This Website, including this Website and other materials that may be made available to You, are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and/or other proprietary rights and laws relating to intellectual property rights.
This Website may not, except under written license from an authorized representative of FGL, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used, in whole or in part, in any manner whatsoever, except to the extent that such use is authorized under Japanese copyright and other relevant laws.
You acknowledge that any and all rights, titles and interests in and to this Websites shall remain with FGL or its licensors. You shall only have the right to use this Website in accordance with the Terms and do not acquire any other rights, title, or interests, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
When accessing this Website, You will NOT:
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure of this Website;
- modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works based on this Website, including this Website;
- access to this Website to attempt to gain unauthorized access to or use of the systems and Website of FGL or its licensors, transmit viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, time bombs, spyware, malware, cancelbots, passive collection mechanisms, robots, data mining software, or any other malicious or invasive code or program into the systems and Website of FGL or its licensors;
- probe attack, scan, or test the vulnerability of the systems and Website of FGL and its licensors;
- access to this Website to interfere with, breach or circumvent any security feature, authentication feature, or any other feature that restricts or enforces limitations on the use of, or access to, the systems and Website of FGL and its licensors;
- alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice appearing in this Website;
- incorporate this Website into any product or service; or
- copy or reproduce this Website to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution.
You are solely responsible for any violation of laws, rules or regulations that results from Your failure to abide by the Terms.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND FGL AND/OR ITS LICENSORS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THIS WEBSIET OR THE SUITABILITY THEREOF FOR ANY PURPOSE AND EACH HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS BORNE SOLELY BY YOU.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT YOU ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL FGL AND/OR ITS LICENSORS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES OR SUPPLIERS, AND/OR ITS AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTIAL, PUNITIVE, AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, LOST DATA AND/OR BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF FGL OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN AWARE OR MAY HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TO STOP ACCESSING TO THIS WEBSITE. NOTHING IN THIS SECTION 5 SHALL LIMIT FGL’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAWS.
6. Other Terms
- FGL may amend the Terms from time to time in its sole discretion and without prior notice to You. By using or accessing this Website following any such changes You agree to be bound by any such changes. FGL therefore encourages You to review the Terms periodically when You access to this Website. You can determine when FGL last changed the Terms by referring to the "LAST UPDATED" legend below. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any changes to the Terms shall not apply to any dispute between You and FGL arising prior to the date on which FGL posted the revised version of the Terms incorporating such changes or otherwise notified You of such changes.
- Except where explicitly stated otherwise herein, if any provision of the Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of the Terms, and all provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of Japan. You and FGL hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court for the settlement of disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms. You agree to waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections.
- FGL does not represent or warrant that this Website is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Accessing the Contents from territories where its Contents are illegal is prohibited. You agree that by using or accessing to this Website and/or the Subsites, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with the applicable local laws, rule and regulations.
- The products and services displayed on this Website and/or the Subsites may not be available for purchase in you particular country or locality. The reference to such products and services on this Website and/or the Subsites does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular location. You shall check with your local authorized Fujitsu General Group representative for the availability and price of specific products and services in your area.
- By uploading, emailing, posting, publishing or otherwise transmitting any content to FGL in connection with this Website (each a "Submission"), You acknowledge that such Submission is non-confidential and automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) to FGL a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, sublicensable (in multiple tiers), assignable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), transmit and distribute such Submission in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, You warrant that all so-called moral rights in the Submission have been waived.
- You shall not directly or indirectly export or re-export Contents of this Website to any country in breach of Japanese or any other applicable export laws and regulations.
7. Links from other sites
Permission is granted to link to the Website if you comply with the following linking policy: (i) your site shall not slander or damage FGL or contain inappropriate content(s); (ii) your site shall not be deleterious to public order and morals, nor harm the trustworthiness or dignity of FGL; (iii) your site shall not infringe third party's right, property, privacy; (iv) you shall not create any frame around the Contents nor create any impression that the content belongs to FGL by any other method; (v) your site shall not be presented in a manner that could create the mistaken impression of a collaborative or cooperative relationship between you and FGL; (vi) your site shall not create the mistaken impression that FGL certifies or supports your site on which the link appears; and (vii) your site shall not be judged by FGL to be inappropriate for any other reason.
The setting method of a link:
- Please give me a link setup by the method shown below.
- In addition, linking using a FUJITSU logo mark should withhold.
The method by the text link example:
- <a href="https://www.fujitsu-general.com/" title="FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED" >FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED</a>
- <a href="https://www.fujitsu-general.com/" title="FUJITSU GENERAL " >FUJITSU GENERAL </a>
8. Link from this Website and/or Subsites to other sites
This Website may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because FGL has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that FGL is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any contents, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such external sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that FGL shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such contents, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Nothing contained in this Website and/or the Subsites shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by FGL of the contents of the linked sites and any products and/or services appeared on and/or provided through such linked sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the linked sites and FGL.
Viewing of any site other than this Website and/or the Subsites is at your own risk in accordance with (i) applicable law, rule, regulations of any government (including without limitation, any subdivision, agency, instrumentality thereof whatsoever) and (ii) the terms and conditions specified in such sites.
9. Contact FGL
If You have any questions about the Terms or this Website, please contact FGL at Our Inquiry Form. If you want to contact us by e-mail, because email communications are not always secure, please do not include sensitive information in Your emails to FGL.
These Terms contain the entire agreement between You and FGL with respect to this Website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between You and FGL with respect to this Websites. You hereby acknowledge that You shall have no power or authority to assume or create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of FGL. A party may only waive its rights under these Terms by a written document executed by both parties. Any failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver thereof or of any other provision hereof. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of Your rights or obligations under these Terms without FGL’s express prior written consent. No provision of these Terms is intended for the benefit of any third party, and the parties do not intend that any provision should be enforceable by any third party. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. FGL will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
LAST UPDATED: May 2018