Heat Pump Modular Type V-III Series AJY324LALBHH [3Phase]
- Excellent energy saving
- Great design flexibility for placement in any building
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Outstanding efficiency in real-world operating conditions
- Energy-saving technologies for boosting operational efficiency
|Rated Capacity Range||36|
|Max. Number of Connectable Indoor Units*1||64|
|Connectable Capacity of Indoor Units||50.3 - 150.7 kW|
|Power Source||Phase||3-phase 4 wire|
|Input Power||Cooling||26.88 kW|
|Airflow Rate||13,000×3 m³/h|
|Sound Pressure Level*2||Cooling||63 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||Cooling||83 dB(A)|
|Max. External Static Pressure||82 Pa|
|Compressor Motor Output||11.0×3 kW|
|Heat Exchanger Fin||Blue fin|
|Net Dimensions||Height||1,690 mm|
|Net Weight||275×3 kg|
|Global Warming Potential||2,088|
|Connection Pipe Diameter||Liquid||19.05 mm|
|Operation Range||Cooling||-5 to 46 °CDB|
|Heating||-20 to 21 °CDB|
- Specifications are based on the following conditions.
- Indoor temperature of 27°CDB / 19°CWB, and outdoor temperature of 35°CDB / 24°CWB.
- Indoor temperature of 20°CDB / (15°CWB), and outdoor temperature of 7°CDB / 6°CWB.
- Pipe length:
- 7.5 m; Height difference between outdoor unit and indoor unit : 0 m.
- When cooling operation will be conducted at outdoor air temperature below -5°C,
- the outdoor unit must be installed in a position that is higher than or equal to those of indoor units.
- Minimum connectable indoor unit number is 2.
- The noise value is the value when measured in an anechoic room. When measured in the actual installed state,
- surrounding noise and reflections are received and the measured value is usually larger than the indicated value.
Outdoor Unit : AJY108LALBH / AJY108LALBH / AJY108LALBH